How long more should i wait for n-400 citizenship decision ?

is almost 3 weeks after my interview test and still i did not receive any result of my interview ,
they gave me n-652 decision can not be made at interview date and so far nothing from them .
is it still early ? or what should i do ?
thank you

USCIS has 120 days from the date of the interview to make a decision.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

As per the regulations, USCIS has 120 days to make a decision on an application for naturalization from the date of examination (i.e. interview date). However, please note they are not bound by this time frame, they may take even longer. Generally, if there are no issues, the entire naturalization process can take anywhere from 6-8 months. Good luck.

I agree with my colleagues.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

Recommended articles about Immigration