How long its going to take to get green card under EB2 process

Houston, TX |

My wife is under h1b and she is Chinese but I heard that if i m korean she can cross over to my nationality. Her company going to apply Eb2 green card processing for me and her end of september.
in this situation when i can get work permit. and when can we get green card

Yes, you may have the ability for cross-charge-ability.

Talk to your wife's EB lawyer.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

All depends on the Department of Labor, but pretty quick in comparison.

You can get a work permit when you file the adjustment of status. When you can file the adjustment of status depends on when the priority date becomes current. The movement of priority dates cannot be predicted. For the latest visa bulletin, see link below.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Recommended articles about Immigration