How long its going to take to get green card under EB2 process

Asked about 2 years ago - Houston, TX

My wife is under h1b and she is Chinese but I heard that if i m korean she can cross over to my nationality. Her company going to apply Eb2 green card processing for me and her end of september.
in this situation when i can get work permit. and when can we get green card

1. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . Yes, you may have the ability for cross-charge-ability.

Talk to your wife's EB lawyer.

2. Deborah Lynne Karapetian

1

Answered . All depends on the Department of Labor, but pretty quick in comparison.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . You can get a work permit when you file the adjustment of status. When you can file the adjustment of status depends on when the priority date becomes current. The movement of priority dates cannot be predicted. For the latest visa bulletin, see link below.