How long it will take to get green card after biometrics?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Long Island City, NY

My husband is in h1b visa category,however,our i485 case for green card is still pending. In August our travel and advanced pay roll is approved. In Sep we went for biometric also. Now, how long we have to wait for our green card. We are from Nepal

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . In employment-based green card applications such as these, you have to look at the processing time reports of the USCIS service center where it states in the receipt that the case is pending.
    Go to www. USCIS.gov

Whatever the time you see reported there, it would be safe to add another 2 -3 months to it as your maximum, REALISTIC time frame. Those reports are always too rosy anyway!
    Your green cars should arrive in the mail, without necessitating an interview at the local field office.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

3. Asheesh Kumar Sharma

3

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.