How long it will take ? What the procedures ?

Columbus, OH |
Filed under: Immigration

Me & my husband are Syrian . We want to immigrate and live in USA according to bad situation in the country . How long it will take after i come to USA ? How much it will cost me ? What will happen to us after arriving thanks a lot

1. You'd have to get a visa to come to the US, that might be difficult. If you do come in, you'd have to have a way to stay.

2. You can apply for refugee status overseas.

3. Your question does not contain any information as to a basis for obtaining resident status in United States. You should consider having a confidential consultation with an immigration attorney.

Attorney Robert Brown's (former INS Director, 1972-99) reply to your question is general in nature, and does not constitute legal advice as all facts are known to him. For specific advice or representation you should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law. Mr. Brown's reply on AVVO does not create an attorney/client relationship not constitute legal advice.