How long it takes to receive a notice for AOS interview in GA after I'll take the "Testing and Interview"from "egov-uscis.gov"?

Asked 11 months ago - Guyton, GA

I FIELD MY CASE BY MARRIAGE JULY 12,BIOMETRICS AUG 13 ,AND I RECEIVE THIS"Testing and Interview
Your I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS is now ready for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a notice with a time and place for your interview." NOW HOW LONG I HAVE TO EXPECT MY APPOINTMENT NOTICE (Atlanta GA)?

1. David Nabow Soloway

3

1

Answered . For properly prepared and well-documented family-based adjustment of status applications, the USCIS's Atlanta Field Office (for all of Georgia and Alabama) lately has been scheduling interviews within about three and a half months of the filing of the application, although the speed of scheduling interviews does tend to vary.

[Note: Consistent with Avvo policy, this communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.]

David N. Soloway
    Frazier, Soloway & Kennedy, P.C.
    1800 Century Place, Suite 100
    Atlanta, Georgia 30345 www.fspklaw.com
    404-320-7000 * 1-877-232-5352 * dsoloway@fspklaw.com

2. Mayra L. Calo

2

1

Answered . AOS are taking 3-4 months from date of filing, provided all has been submitted properly.

3. Paul M. Ruby

1

Answered . You're still most likely several months away.