How long it takes to receive a notice for AOS interview in GA after I'll take the "Testing and Interview"from "egov-uscis.gov"?

Guyton, GA |

I FIELD MY CASE BY MARRIAGE JULY 12,BIOMETRICS AUG 13 ,AND I RECEIVE THIS"Testing and Interview
Your I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS is now ready for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a notice with a time and place for your interview." NOW HOW LONG I HAVE TO EXPECT MY APPOINTMENT NOTICE (Atlanta GA)?

1. For properly prepared and well-documented family-based adjustment of status applications, the USCIS's Atlanta Field Office (for all of Georgia and Alabama) lately has been scheduling interviews within about three and a half months of the filing of the application, although the speed of scheduling interviews does tend to vary.

[Note: Consistent with Avvo policy, this communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.]

David N. Soloway
    Frazier, Soloway & Kennedy, P.C.
    1800 Century Place, Suite 100
    Atlanta, Georgia 30345 www.fspklaw.com
    404-320-7000 * 1-877-232-5352 * dsoloway@fspklaw.com

[Note: Consistent with Avvo policy, this communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.] David N. Soloway Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. 1800 Century Place, Suite 100 Atlanta, Georgia 30345 www.fspklaw.com 404-320-7000 * 1-877-232-5352 * dsoloway@fspklaw.com

2. You're still most likely several months away.

This is not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship has been formed, now or in the future. This is just a casual opinion expressed about a hypothetical situation.

3. AOS are taking 3-4 months from date of filing, provided all has been submitted properly.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Any information provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one's personal legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer under an attorney-client privilege to further receive competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your case. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Mayra Calo at 813-915-1715