How long it takes the petition for U.S

Asked over 1 year ago - 95121

hi, im marlona davis im half American my father is U.S citizen. he apply for me already there for my petition but it take's long one year already now. my father is always calling in emigration to ask why it takes long. and they say to hem it well take 36 month.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

7

1

Answered . Not possible to give meaningful answer without knowing all the facts.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

9

Answered . Suggest he hire an immigration attorney. May help a lot.

3. Asma Warsi

7

1

Answered . The length of time it takes to process your case depends on your age, and if you are married. Also, if your petition was not put together well, then it will take longer since you didn't provide immigration with everything that they might need. I agree with my colleagues, you have not given us enough information to answer this question.

4. Mary Carmen Remigio Madrid-Crost

Pro

5

Answered . I suggest that you set up a private consultation with an immigration lawyer.