How long is the waiting period for DACA?

Garden Grove, CA |
Filed under: Deferred action

it's been like almost 4 months since i submitted my daca application Oct 04. i did my biometrics on Nov 7 2012. now on 1/28/13 i still waiting didn't got nothing yet

No reason to be alarmed yet. Hopefully everything was done correctly. If you received anything from USCIS , besides approval, schedule an appointment with an attorney. Good luck.

USCIS has not posted estimated processing times.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

I agree.

There is no specific waiting time. The fact that you did the Biometrics is a good sign that your case is being processed.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Recommended articles about Immigration