How long is the process for I601a and what are the steps?

Asked over 1 year ago - Euless, TX

I received notice if receipt on 12-18-12 for I130, is it still a long time before I find out if is approved and what are the next steps and about how long after I130 approved will I have an interview at Juarez?

1. Philip Alan Eichorn

Answered . Regarding the I-601A, there is no known processing times yet for us to determine how long the case will take. No filing have been accepted yet and therefore there is no past history for us to review. If the I-130 is approved and you entered without inspection, you will likely have an interview at some point in CDJ. However, I would not leave until such time as you've determined all grounds of inadmissibility that would be triggered by your departure.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . 1. File at the address USCIS will provide in March.
    2. Wait for the provisional waiver to be approved
    3. Travel abroad for the required interview and medical exam.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now