How long is the infraction for disturbing the peace will stay on my record? What steps should i do..

Asked about 1 year ago - Adelanto, CA

My misdimeanor charges for false report to a police officer was dropped to disturbing the peace by the DA. My private lawyer i hired after one year of stress and agonizing about my case. I thought it will be dismissed. Im a victim of an assault by my ex gf ...I cld the police and meet at the hospital of my injuries. He took a picture on my first report. then after one month arrested me said i lied to him foriving falsereport. My ex download an apps called fake text messages. The police bought it looks liki text her that i hurt myself to put her introuble. I read thepolice report and so pisse offall the lies of the text messages. I never send that to her i swear to god. The apps she downloaded in her smartphone showed my pix and my messages. I believe im not the victim of this fake txt.

1. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

5

Answered . You can petition to have the infraction expunged pursuant to 1203.4

2. Joshua Peter Visco

Pro

3

Answered . Technically, an infraction would stay on your record indefinitely just like any other conviction. You have all of the same remedies available to you that you would for any other offense, like an expungement under PC 1203.4.

3. Sholeh Iravantchi

3

Answered . This conviction will stay in your record unless you expunge it.