How long I-360 under VAWA get approved after I got Prima Facie under VAWA Notification? and What is the possibility?

Asked about 1 year ago - Granada Hills, Los Angeles, CA

Hello,
How long usually self petition I-360 under vawa get approved? I already got Prima Facie Under Vawa notification..
the Problem I m not in US at the moment. I was married US Citizen and we were married in LA. I sent my self petition I-360 from my own country. I was applied permanent resident when I was in LA. and I got my prima facie under vawa notification last July, it says that I have to wait for 180 days. USCIS sent it to my address in my country. What is my possibility?
Thank You

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . Not very good at all, since you are out of the country.

2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

3

Answered . You may apply for a VAWA relief, however leaving the U.S. abroad constitutes abandonment of your LPR Petition and subsequently VAWA filing.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . As my colleagues pointed out ... leaving the US was possibly an abandonment of your papers.

Talk to an attorney... many use Skype.