How long for edd to pay after appeal

Asked over 2 years ago - Bakersfield, CA

I have my appeal tomorrow for the edd.right now they owe me 1200.i have sent in the claim forms while I waited for my appeal.if I win how long do I have to wait for them to pay me? will they pay it all at once or make me beg for it?

1. Michael Robert Kirschbaum

Answered . I have heard from clients of mine who have won their appeal hearings, that they receive their checks within a few weeks after the decision. Yes, they have received a lump sum for the entire amount claimed. But be aware that the losing party still has a right to appeal the adverse decision within 20 days of the mailing of the decision. It should not hold up payment of your benefits but if they win the appeal you may have to repay the benefits.