How long does the security clearance takes in a I-130 and I-485 interview? Do you know When will I-485 gets approve?

Hicksville, NY |

we went last week for I-130 and I-485 interview. We had all the necessary documents and the interview went great. The officer did not approve I-130 or I-485 then and there but he said he has nothing against to hold I-130. He ask me few questions from my I-485 application and few on our marriage. My Fingerprints was completed only once in 2007. Officer told us in the end that he has to send my file for security clearance but never mentioned me having second Fingerprints . My I-485 was filed in 2007 with I-140. I-140 was approved in 2008 with Priority date of 2006 in EB3 category from India. Got married in 2011 to USC and Interfile My pending I-485 from 2007 with I-130. Do you know When will I-130 gets approve? when will the I-485 gets approve? How long does the security clearance takes?

1. No one can know or predict what you're asking. Hire a competent immigration lawyer to prosecute this whole process on your behalf And make sure that you do not get stuck in a few more years of just "security clearances "after all the years you already waited.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. I agree with my colleague that there is no way to know exactly when the security clearance will be approved.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

3. Mr. Behar is correct.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics