How long does the Judge takes to approve the Case Management Order in a divorce matter?

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I filed for a no-fault irreconcilable differences divorce. My attorney submitted a Case Management Order with consent of the adversary without even sharing the draft with me and it has been almost a month and I've not heard from my attorney on this. I am in midst of finding a new attorney. Can you please let me know the typical time-frame that the court takes to review this case management order and approve. Thanks

1. Isileli Tupou Manaia Mataele

1

Answered . Depends on the judge and their case load. Some judges are quick some are not. You can look up your case online if you're in Los Angeles and see if it was filed.

2. Nazanin Ghazi

Answered . As explained by the previous attorney, the timeframe really depends on the judge. If your case was filed in Los Angeles you can go to the link below and look up the status of your case. If it was filed in a different county, merely google that county's court and see if you can look up your case online on their website (almost all courts have a website which provides case info). Best of luck.
    http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary...