How long does the Judge takes to approve the Case Management Order in a divorce matter?

I filed for a no-fault irreconcilable differences divorce. My attorney submitted a Case Management Order with consent of the adversary without even sharing the draft with me and it has been almost a month and I've not heard from my attorney on this. I am in midst of finding a new attorney. Can you please let me know the typical time-frame that the court takes to review this case management order and approve. Thanks

1. Depends on the judge and their case load. Some judges are quick some are not. You can look up your case online if you're in Los Angeles and see if it was filed.

This is not a comprehensive answer and it is impossible to provide a meaningful response without a consultation. Call us for more information. 619.797.5456 www.mataelelaw.com

2. As explained by the previous attorney, the timeframe really depends on the judge. If your case was filed in Los Angeles you can go to the link below and look up the status of your case. If it was filed in a different county, merely google that county's court and see if you can look up your case online on their website (almost all courts have a website which provides case info). Best of luck.
    http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer or select it as Best Answer. It’s easy and much appreciated. This response is intended to be a general statement of law, should not be relied upon as legal advice, does not create an attorney/client relationship and does not create a right to continuing email exchanges. We can be visited on the web at www.ghazialawgroup.com or call (888) 747-0973.