How long does the green card renewal (form I 90) process take?

Memphis, TN |

are results faster if the process is doen electronically?

At a minimum, you should allow 3 months for processing, if not longer. You can monitor the status of your case, whether card renewal or replacement, by going to: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do
    I would caution you not to hold USCIS to the processing time they list. My experience has been that they usually take longer.

2. Not even an experienced attorney could definitely answer your questions on the time line of the LPR renewal as any filing (including electronic) is very specific to each particular case and the USCIS processes the filing not attorneys.

DISCLAIMER

The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding.
    Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction.
    The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales.
    Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues.
    Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue.
    For further inquiries please contact:
    Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko
    773-562-8602
    http://alexanderivakhnenko.com