How long does NVC take to schedule and interview in Pakistan, my case was closed in June 15, 2012

Hammond, IN |

my case was completed in June 15, 2012 and priority date was oct 2011 my husband applied for spouse visa for myself..further please let me know once NVC reviewed the financial documents then hopefully it should not impact the visa delay.

You don't say whether your husband is a US citizen or permanent resident. If he is a citizen, 2-4 months is an average waiting period after the NVC has completed the processing and forwarded the file.

If your husband is a resident, you have a long wait. The priority date for June 2012 for second preference spouse cases is January 1, 2010. Since you say your priority date is October 2011, you will probably be waiting for at least 1-2 years.

Good luck!

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. A consultation with an experienced attorney is always the best way to go.

2. Generally 3 months or less

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

3. I agree with my colleagues. A lot depends on facts you did not provide.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.