How long does it usually take for USCIS to review a request for evidence of an I-130 application

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

THEY REQUEST IT EVIDENCE WHICH IVE SENT ALREADY. AM JUST WONDERING HOW MUCH LONGER ARE THEY GOING TO TAKE TO REVIEW THE EVIDENCE?????

1. C. C. Abbott

3

Answered . If the reply was sent with tracking you will have a record of when it was received. You can contact USCIS customer services after 30 days for any information. The time to wait is related to what asked for --- ie. info on foreign country residences or police reports can take a long time.

2. Tracie Lynn Klinke

Pro

4

Answered . I wish I could give you a clear answer, but it honestly just depends. It depends on the workload at that office, how fast or slow the adjudicator is, and other factors beyond anyone' s control. Hopefully it won't take more than a month or two before your case moves forward. However, it gets to be six months and nothing has changed with your case status, contact the National Customer Service hotline for an update.

This general advice does not create an attorney-client relationship.
  3. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

3

Answered . There is no standard time in which CIS is required to make a decision. Often the decision is made within 2 to 3 months but many take longer sometimes much longer.

321.208.7324
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationFL.com