How Long Does it to take for inmate to show up in inmate search system in Las Vegas?

Las Vegas, NV |

My friend tried to correct call from the detention center. but my cell can't get a correct call.
Ive been searching her name in system, but no result. I believe she got arrested today or yesterday. I need to know where she is and her ID#.

It ususally shows up close in time after the booking process is completed. I assume you are referring to CCDC but remeber there are 3 othe jails in Clark County. You can contact the jail to confirm your friend's status and the visiting hours.

The information presented here is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. The Goodman Law Group, P.C. recommends that you consult an attorney with experience in your specific legal issue. Please contact us to schedule a confidential discussion of your situation. Such communication does not create an attorney-client relationship of any kind until a formal engagement agreement is signed by both you and the Goodman Law Group, P.C.

Make sure you are checking the right court system. Sometimes bail companies can assist in finding someone. Our office also tries to assist if you cannot locate someone.

The answer above is only based upon the limited information provided. The answer is limited and my review is likewise limited, and thus the response is not intended to be acted upon as legal advice. Although licensed in numerous states, I am currently only licensed to practice law in the state of Nevada. No attorney-client relationship is formed until you sign an attorney-client agreement with my office. Any information provided is for discussion purposes only and there is no attorney-client relationship formed. Only general legal information is provided. Each case is unique and accurate legal advise would require review of all details and documents for each specific case. It is possible that the comments here, while meant to be helpful, may in some cases not be complete or accurate.

The rule of thumb is two hours for intake, two hours for release. So the inmate appears on the CCDC inmate search around two hours after they arrive at the jail and they are taken off the inmate search approximately two hours before they literally walk out the door. This is frustrating for family members and attorneys who are trying to find the person, because they do not exist (according to the system) during that period.