How long does it take to receive the PF notice for I - 485 under WIN ?

Asked about 2 years ago - Lanham, MD

Does this depend on the applicant himself / herself or the SAC center ? My I - 140 was approved more than two weeks ago .

I mean I-485 under EB2-NIW

1. 1

13

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at http://www.shautsova.com .

2. 5

Answered . Once the I-140 is approved, if you applied for the I-485 concurrently then between 3-6 months usually if applied for after the approval of the I-140 perhaps 4-9 months but usually not too long.

3. 4

Answered . I agree with my colleague

4. 3

Answered . It depends on what you mean by "PF" notice.