How long does it take to receive Oath Letter after passed the test and recommended approval? Interviewed had in San Francisco.

Asked over 2 years ago - Daly City, CA

I had my citizenship interview on May 14, 2012. Received N-652 form after the interview with check-marked (Passed US Civic Test, Reading, Writing) and another check-marked "Congratulations! You have been recommended approval.". So how long does it take for me to receive the oath letter? Is there anything I should be worried about? Your input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

2

Answered . You should have you oath ceremony in a month or two.

2. Rebekah Bell Rodriguez

3

Answered . Id say 30 days. If nothing then, call uscis to find out.

3. Eli Mayer Kantor

1

Answered . You should receive it in about a month. Do not travel outside of the US in the interim.