How long does it take to receive an appt for my biometrics? I applied trough VAWA.

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I got approved for I-360 and I already filed for a work permit. But before I get the work permit I need to get finger prints but I want to know how long it takes to receive the appt for my fingerprints and how long it takes to receive my work permit after my fingerprints are taken.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . It will take less than 2 months after having filed for an EAD to get the biometrics appointment.

Within a month after that you should receive your EAD.

2. Kristina A. Gasson

1

Answered . You should get your appointment letter within a few weeks of filing and will most likely receive your work permit within 2-3 months. You can view the current wait times below:

3. Tsirina Goroshit

1

Answered . about 2-3 months, see processing times at www.uscis.gov