How long does it take to receive a decision for Form I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE from the date of application?

Asked over 2 years ago - San Francisco, CA

I passed my application Form I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE last August 2011. How long it will take to receive a decision for this application? Thank you and I appreciate your help.

1. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Estimated processing times are as posted on the USCIS website.

2. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

Answered . The normal processing time is about six months. If you have already had an interview then perhaps you should contact in immigration attorney to help. Be sure immigration has your current address. You can also call the number provide on the bottom of the receipt notice that the government sent to you,

3. KiKi Maria Mosley

Pro

Answered . The average national processing time is 6 months. Have you called USCIS to inquire as to the reason for the delay? Did you work with an immigration attorney? I would start with calling USCIS and opening a service request to report that you case is outside normal processing times.