How long does it take to obtain an immigrant visa after last app in cdj .

Asked over 2 years ago - Houston, TX

my i601 was aproved n i received a letter from cdj stating for me to renew my medical exams after all that is taken care of ,how long does it take to recieve my visa so i can enter usa legally to usa

1. Rebekah Bell Rodriguez

Answered . The processing time really just depends on a case by case basis. You may check the processing times on the Department of State website for CD Juarez, and keep checking back with the consulate. Best of luck!

2. Javier G Pineda

1

Answered . It could be a matter of days or weeks. Once you submit the medical exam and passport to the consulate via DHL, your immigrant visa will sent via DHL. Keep checking online for delivery or call. Good luck.