How long does it take to obtain an immigrant visa after last app in cdj .

Houston, TX |

my i601 was aproved n i received a letter from cdj stating for me to renew my medical exams after all that is taken care of ,how long does it take to recieve my visa so i can enter usa legally to usa

1. It could be a matter of days or weeks. Once you submit the medical exam and passport to the consulate via DHL, your immigrant visa will sent via DHL. Keep checking online for delivery or call. Good luck.

714-560-0040. The answer provided is general in nature and because not all facts are known, it should not be construed as legal advice. The answer does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. The processing time really just depends on a case by case basis. You may check the processing times on the Department of State website for CD Juarez, and keep checking back with the consulate. Best of luck!

Avvo doesn't remunerate me for this response, and I'm only offering limited advice based on the few facts given me in your question. I am not your lawyer solely because I answer this question or respond to any follow-up comments. If you want to hire me or are interested in a low cost or free consultation, please contact me. Otherwise, please don't expect a further response. We need an actual written agreement to form an attorney-client relationship. It's impossible to fully evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue.