How long does it take to notify school district of a arrest? and how are they notified?

Asked about 1 year ago - San Jose, CA

are they notified again after court hearing?

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

3

Answered . It depends on the basis for the notification. Employee? If the arrestee is finger-printed and has been finger-printed for purposes of school district employment, notification is almost instant.

2. Vijay Dinakar

Pro

1

Answered . It depends. Your first order of business is to hire an aggressive criminal attorney who will fight this case to help you keep your job. I am local and offer a free consultation: 408.313.5607. Good luck

3. Tai Christopher Bogan

Pro

Answered . It can be pretty quickly. I mean if we are talking rape or molest, I'd imagine the police would directly contact the school immediately. This person should hire an attorney to protect them in criminal court and help them keep their job.

The above information does not establish an attorney client relationship nor is it meant to provide legal advice.