How long does it take to notify school district of a arrest? and how are they notified?

San Jose, CA |
Filed under: Criminal defense

are they notified again after court hearing?

It depends on the basis for the notification. Employee? If the arrestee is finger-printed and has been finger-printed for purposes of school district employment, notification is almost instant.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.

It depends. Your first order of business is to hire an aggressive criminal attorney who will fight this case to help you keep your job. I am local and offer a free consultation: 408.313.5607. Good luck

It can be pretty quickly. I mean if we are talking rape or molest, I'd imagine the police would directly contact the school immediately. This person should hire an attorney to protect them in criminal court and help them keep their job.

The above information does not establish an attorney client relationship nor is it meant to provide legal advice.