HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET YOUR REWARD FROM A DEFENDENT ON A RENTAL DEPOSIT AFTER THE PLAINTIFF WINN ?

I HAVE SUIT MY RENT MEN FOR NOT GIVING ME BACK MY DEPOSIT MONEY AFTER MY LEAST WAS UP I TOOK HIM TOO COURT IN I WON THE CASE IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS IN I HAVE NOT GOT MY MONEY BACK .

Fort Lauderdale, FL -

Abraham Ovadia

Abraham Ovadia

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Boca Raton, FL

If you "won" your case then you should have a piece of paper called an Order which the judge would have signed and tells the landlord to pay your money back. File a Motion to Enforce Court Order and attach that previous Order. Call my office if you want a sample version of a Motion to Enforce Court Order- 561-367-3256

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Landlord / Tenant Lawyer - Fairfax, VA

He may never pay.

You may have to take him back to court to seek enforcement of your judgment.

Related Advice