HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET YOUR REWARD FROM A DEFENDENT ON A RENTAL DEPOSIT AFTER THE PLAINTIFF WINN ?

Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I HAVE SUIT MY RENT MEN FOR NOT GIVING ME BACK MY DEPOSIT MONEY AFTER MY LEAST WAS UP I TOOK HIM TOO COURT IN I WON THE CASE IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS IN I HAVE NOT GOT MY MONEY BACK .

He may never pay.

You may have to take him back to court to seek enforcement of your judgment.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

If you "won" your case then you should have a piece of paper called an Order which the judge would have signed and tells the landlord to pay your money back. File a Motion to Enforce Court Order and attach that previous Order. Call my office if you want a sample version of a Motion to Enforce Court Order- 561-367-3256

Disclaimer: no communications on AVVO or email should be considered to have created an attorney-client relationship or be construed as legal advice. If there is no retainer agreement between us then I'm not your lawyer and you're not my client.