How long does it take to get the interview notice by mail after case changes to testing and interview online?

Memphis, TN |

It has been like 3 weeks since my case has changed to testing and interview on-line but i haven't gotten the interview notice by mail yet to know the interview date? I just wanna be prepared for the interview ..I am afraid to get the notice and then the interview a week after that...is the case now at the local office ?

You need to be patient. You should get the notice in the mail by next week. The interview notice will be for at least 4-6 weeks later. You'll have ample time to prepare yourself and te documentary evidence you'll need to bring to the interview.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. The interview will be about 6 weeks after the notice. Maybe a month.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 | john1davidson@gmail.com | www.LawyerImmigrationLosAngeles.com | I can help you now.

3. It usually takes several weeks.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

Marriage and prenups topics