How long does it take to get the interview notice by mail after case changes to testing and interview online?

Asked about 1 year ago - Memphis, TN

It has been like 3 weeks since my case has changed to testing and interview on-line but i haven't gotten the interview notice by mail yet to know the interview date? I just wanna be prepared for the interview ..I am afraid to get the notice and then the interview a week after that...is the case now at the local office ?

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

1

Best Answer

Answered . You need to be patient. You should get the notice in the mail by next week. The interview notice will be for at least 4-6 weeks later. You'll have ample time to prepare yourself and te documentary evidence you'll need to bring to the interview.

2. John Grayson Davidson

Pro

2

1

Answered . The interview will be about 6 weeks after the notice. Maybe a month.

3. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

2

1

Answered . It usually takes several weeks.