How long does it take to get processed through the 11th Circuit court?

Albany, NY |

My immigration case is currently pending in the 11th circuit

about a year and a half.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

I agree and I am sure you already found one.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

I mean I agree with my colleague

While I agree with my colleague, it is really not possible to give an exact time frame. This is because it will depend on a number of factors: whether or not oral argument is permitted; whether the case is complex and thus requires further time and consideration; whether the government or the immigrant do further things, such as seek supplemental briefing/ ask for stay of removal / or file supplemental authority. Get good appellate counsel, or if you have one already ask your appellate counsel. Good luck on appeal!

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.

It may be a year or two on the average, but it varies from case to case.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.