How long does it take to get a response back from USCIS about I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility?

Asked 8 months ago - Riverside, CA

We already got a letter that they have our packet and we already went to my husbands fingerprint appt. 2months ago. And with the NVC everything is paid for and done with they told me they are just waiting on an answer from USCIS too so they can give me an interview
I don't need an exact date but approximately about how many months? And after how long does it take the NVC to get me an interview date would it be this year or in 2 months it's because I'm in the process of registering for school and don't want to sign up if this is going to intervene.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

14

Answered . Usually, it take quite a few months. Please see

2. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . Every case is different. It could take a few months ... or it could take a few years.

3. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . Depends on the post.