How long does it take to get a motion once filed..

Asked over 1 year ago - Dedham, MA

My lawyer filed a motion with the judge to get my license reinstated was wondering how long before i can go down to the registry to get my license..

1. Emma A. Kremer

6

Answered . If you have an attorney the best person to ask this question is your attorney. You stated that a motion has been filed, presumably a motion related to reinstating your license? That motion would have to be allowed first before you can seek to have your license reinstated at the RMV. Best of luck.

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

5

Answered . Ask your lawyer not us!

3. Eric D. Strand

4

Answered . You already hired an attorney, and that is the person you need to ask. No one on an online forum such as this would have all the facts relating to your specific motion, but your attorney does have this information.

4. Henry Lebensbaum

2

Answered . Did the judge allow it?

5. Carlos Blumberg

Pro

Answered . Every state, every jurisdiction and every situation is different. It would be impossible to ascertain the answer to your quesiton with the little facts given. Good luck.