How long does it take to get a court order custody paper signed by the judge and do u have to pay fees for that paper?

Asked over 2 years ago - Chicago, IL

my mother in law has my two kids and she has not rights to them and i want them back

1. Gary L. Schlesinger

1

Answered . if she has no rights to them, call the police.

if you are the mom, if there are no court proceedings concerning these children, you do not need a custody paper.

2. Judy A. Goldstein

1

Answered . Your questions are really insufficient to answer. Go speak with an attorney. Explain why your mother-in-law has your children. Bring any papers you have with you when you speak to the lawyer.