How long does it take to get a court date. i was arrested on 4/4/10 and entered my not gulity plea april 13th

Utah |

will i have a court date coming up soon after being arrested on 4/4/10 for a dui?!

its in price utah is the court. carbon county court. district 7 i believe.

1. I wish I could answer your question precisely, but the answer depends on which court you are in and what that court's calendar looks like. You may be able to get an answer from the court clerk by calling, but in some of the courts even that isn't so easy to do.

If you wanted to contact me, I could have my paralegal check into it for you and see what we can find out.

2. Usually a case begins with an arraignment, which usually is set rather quickly. However, the prosecution has 3 years to file a class B misdemeanor DUI charge. After the arraignment, the case is set for a pre trial. When you entered a not guilty plea, your next court date should have been set. If you hire a lawyer, the lawyer will arrange court dates according to the lawyer's calendar.