How long does it take NVC to schedule a interview after they received AoS documents and fee?

Asked about 3 years ago - Yorktown, VA

My sister is my petitioner, my parents are U.S LPR and the I-30 approval date is September, 2001. NVC requested AoS documents and fee and we've provided AoS document and fees a few days ago. Selected interviewing consulate is Abu dhabi U.S. embassy. Is there any approximate anticipation for interview date?

1. Luis Alberto Guerra

Pro

Answered . It all depends on how soon you finish the process with the NVC. If you haven't already done so, you will still need to submit the "civil documents" to the NVC. If visas are available in your F4 category the NVC will schedule you for an interview.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . The actual scheduling for the interview is done by the Embassy/Consulate. NVC will transfer the file there after you have paid all the required fees and provided all the requested documents, and your priority date is current.