How long does it take NVC to review civil documents and then when will i get an interview date?

Woodhaven, NY |

I filed an I-130 for my husband and am at the final step i paid all the fees my affidavit of support was approved and i sent my civil documents the interview will take place in Ankara Turkey.

The interview should be scheduled soon.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

The interview should be scheduled soon.

Has the I-130 been approved and the affidavit of support ($88) and visa fee ($230) been paid? Have you submitted the DS 230 and suportng documents? If so, it should be a couple of months for the review and interview scheduling. Look also into the local rules of the U.S. Consulate in Ankara.

Madrid Crost Law Group - (888) 466-4478; e-mail: mc@madridcrost.com; skype: usvisalaw 10 S. La Salle Street, Suite 3320, Chicago, IL 60603 Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please help stop notario fraud. Please visit and share this site: www.stopnotariofraud.org.

About 30-75 days.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics