How long does it take NVC to review civil documents and then when will i get an interview date?

Asked over 2 years ago - Woodhaven, NY

I filed an I-130 for my husband and am at the final step i paid all the fees my affidavit of support was approved and i sent my civil documents the interview will take place in Ankara Turkey.

1. Mary Carmen Remigio Madrid-Crost

Pro

1

Answered . Has the I-130 been approved and the affidavit of support ($88) and visa fee ($230) been paid? Have you submitted the DS 230 and suportng documents? If so, it should be a couple of months for the review and interview scheduling. Look also into the local rules of the U.S. Consulate in Ankara.

2. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

1

Answered . The interview should be scheduled soon.

3. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

4. Robert West

Answered . About 30-75 days.