How long does it take for updates?

Bristol, VA |

How long does it take the USCIS to update the status of a case on the USCIS website after AOS (Marriage based) interview?

1. That is entirely up to USCIS. Sometimes they update quickly, sometimes not at all.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. Good question. No one knows, From experience, sometimes eternity.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.

3. In a case I just had it was within days. However I would not depend on anything from a website, but instead only be assured of the status of a case when you receive an official notice from USCIS.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.