How long does it take for the processes of i 130 filled for sister of petition living in pakistan if correctly filled??

Asked almost 2 years ago - Parkston, SD

what documents are required along with i 130??

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

12

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

5

Answered . Approval of the I-130 takes 6-12 months. That's the good news

There is a waiting list of 10 years before the sister can get an immigrant visa to come to the US. That's the bad news.

Meet with an attorney, many of us use Skype, to discuss the forms, process and alternatives.

3. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

5

Answered . The process between filing and approval takes on average six months. The process to get the green card is more than ten years because of the quota system. The documents needed are listed on the instructions - essentially documents that prove she is your sister. Birth certificates for both of you showing who your parents are, proof that you are a US citizen are a few must have documents. Best thing to do is hire an immigration attorney to help.