How long does it take for NVC to schedule an interview for my husband in the uk after all documents have been approved?

Asked about 2 years ago - Ridgecrest, CA

i called NVC and they said that my case was waiting to be scheduled for an interview. NVC recieved the documents on the 28th of july. how long does it take for them to schedule an interview?

1. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Depends on factors such as how soon you respond to NVC's requests, when a visa is available, etc.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . It will greatly depend on how busy the U.S. consulate in question is and the available time slots for interviews. I would dare say at least 2 months, if not more.

3. Eugene J. Glicksman

3

Answered . The scheduling is not done solely by the NVC. It also depends on the availability of calendar "slots" available at the US Consulate at which the case is pending. I would say that a minimum of 1-2 months may pass before you receive notification.

Good luck!