How long does it take for NVC to schedule an appt in Ciudad Juarez?

San Diego, CA |

My wife's case closed this week. On average, how long are we looking at for an appt in the CDJ consulate?

If the National Visa Center has received all of the necessary documents for your case then you should expect an appointment by the end of December or January. Currently all of the appointments have been filled for November. Good Luck!

Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. You should rely only on the advice given to you during a personal consultation, telephonic or in-person, by an attorney experienced in immigration law. In the event that you have follow up questions, please post them directly on this site. This does not create an attorney-client relationship and the attorney does not read unsolicited emails. Thank You.

2. From three weeks to 4 months.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

3. Recently I have seen appointments being scheduled within 2 months.

4. A few months generally.