How long does it take for me to be divorce in lancaster ca.?

Asked almost 3 years ago - Lancaster, CA

Hi I file for divorce on 9/2011 and he got served he respond on 10/2011 and i got served we had mediation and came to agreetment.. but we don't have a court day.. how long does it take to be divorce?

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

3

24

Answered . It usuallly takes a few months due to the back log in the court, check with the clerks office they can give you a better estimate. Take care and I wish you all the best.

2. Jeffrey M Moore

1

Answered . I'm not sure that the divorce is necessarily moving along. If you had child custody mediation, that only settled part of the case. You may need to schedule another hearing through the Clerk's Office to get your case back on calendar if there are still other issues to be resolved.