How long does it take for a petition for a fiancée visa to make a decision and let us know

Saint George, UT |
Filed under: Immigration US visas

I am a US citizen and he is from India he fell in love and I want him to come over so we can get married

1. Adjudication of an I-129f takes about 6 months.

2. To avoid delays on your case, you should file your application with the help of a reputable Immigration attorney. Specific requirements must be met for him to qualify for a fiance visa. You can find an attorney at ailalawyer.com. Good luck.

[This answer is for general purposes only; it does not constitute advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.]

3. Estimated processing times are as posted on the USCIS website.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.