How long does it take to get the EAD card and advance parole approved AFTER biometrics? Thanks.

Fitchburg, MA |

I got the biometrics appt. 2.5 months after filing and it only listed the I-131 application. Does it link up to I-485 and I-765?

1. It should.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

2. Yes, you should only have to take your fingerprints once assuming you filed the I-765 and I-131 with your I-485 packet. The processing time depends on the office handling your case and is posted on USCIS. https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

3. Assuming that you filed the I-485, I-765 and I-131 in a single package, your single biometrics appointment should cover all three applications. I would suggest that you have a look at the US CIS webpage (www.uscis.gov) and check the processing times for your region. Good luck!

Debbi Klopman, ESq. 398 Bergen Street Brooklyn, NY 11217 www.debbiklopmanlawoffice.com dkny430@aol.com 718 622 1208 This advice was intended to be general in nature and not to be taken as a legal opinion or legal advice and was not deemed to create an attorney-client relationship

4. If you got the receipt notices for all three application types (I-485, I-765, I-131), the biometrics appointment should have covered all three. The fact that you got the biometrics notice 2.5 months from the time of filing seems a bit odd (they usually arrive together with or right after the receipt notices). The EAD/AP card arrives in 2-2.5 months from the time of filing for most of my clients. If you don't have an attorney helping you with your case, I suggest that you seek at least a consultation, to make sure everything is going the way it should.

Gregory Romanovsky, Esq.
    12 Marshall Street
    Boston, MA 02108
    617.787.0000
    gr@romanovskylaw.com

5. It should include all apps filed.

Agarwal Law Offices 3 Dundee Park, B10 Andover, MA 01810 www.agarwaloffices.com This information is for informational and educational use only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.