How long does it take to get the EAD card and advance parole approved AFTER biometrics? Thanks.

Asked 10 months ago - Fitchburg, MA

I got the biometrics appt. 2.5 months after filing and it only listed the I-131 application. Does it link up to I-485 and I-765?

1. Gregory Romanovsky

1

1

Answered . If you got the receipt notices for all three application types (I-485, I-765, I-131), the biometrics appointment should have covered all three. The fact that you got the biometrics notice 2.5 months from the time of filing seems a bit odd (they usually arrive together with or right after the receipt notices). The EAD/AP card arrives in 2-2.5 months from the time of filing for most of my clients. If you don't have an attorney helping you with your case, I suggest that you seek at least a consultation, to make sure everything is going the way it should.

Gregory Romanovsky, Esq.
    12 Marshall Street
    Boston, MA 02108
    617.787.0000
    gr@romanovskylaw.com

2. Diana Marie Santos

2

Answered . Yes, you should only have to take your fingerprints once assuming you filed the I-765 and I-131 with your I-485 packet. The processing time depends on the office handling your case and is posted on USCIS. https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay...

3. Namita Agarwal

Answered . It should include all apps filed.

4. Stephen D. Berman

1

Answered . It should.

5. Debbi Lee Klopman

Answered . Assuming that you filed the I-485, I-765 and I-131 in a single package, your single biometrics appointment should cover all three applications. I would suggest that you have a look at the US CIS webpage (www.uscis.gov) and check the processing times for your region. Good luck!