How long does advanced parole take? Need to travel on h1b visa after filing i130/485.

Asked over 1 year ago - 10001

want to travel in 5 weeks to europe. Have current h1b, but was told to get advanced parole while filing 130/485 for marriage. Is AP necessary? Is there enough time? Is there a premium processing available for AP?

1. Christian Schmidt

1

1

Best Answer

Answered . You can return with your H-1b visa if you continue to work for the employer who petitoned you. Otherwise you may want to apply for an emergency parole.

2. Jose Antonio Moreno

1

1

Answered . Please click here http://morenoimmigration.com/jacksonville-immig...
    then on processing times.

3. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

1

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

4. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Estimated processing times are as posted on the USCIS website. There is no premium processing.