How long does a license stay suspended?

Asked about 2 years ago - Myrtle Beach, SC

I have a New York driver's license and live in NY for the past 30 years. About 15 years ago, I was driving through Virginia and was ticketed for speeding. I never answered the summons or paid the fine and received a notice from Virginia that my license was suspended for failure to pay the fine. Is this suspension still in effect 15 years later? Am I at risk if I drive in Virginia?

1. Zev Goldstein

Pro

Answered . I know that in NYS your license would remain suspended until the ends of time, or until you pay the fines.

2. Michael Curtis Greenberg

Pro

Answered . Have you considered attempting to resolve the outstanding Virginia Citation issue?