How long do the police have to send you a traffic citation after the accidnet occured?

Asked over 1 year ago - Irwin, PA

I was in a traffic accident, I was driving, there was acohol invloved, I hit a parked car, buyt was never cited for the accident. How lobng do the police have to send me a citation or charge me with the accident

Pro

2

Answered . Could take some time, but contact a local criminal lawyer in your city in the meantime.

2. Charles Thomas Jr.

1

Answered . With alcohol involved, which makes it a criminal offense, the statute of limitations is two years.

3. Matthew Louis Solomon

Pro

Answered . Contact a local criminal attorney. Every township has different times to send out reports depending on manpower and case load.