How long do the judges orders stay in effect?

Montclair, CA |

My ex and I have been going to court for over a year for custody. Each time the judge will order him to do something. One hearing he ordered him to keep his GF from his custodial visits, then next he ordered him to give me a current phone number and address, (which he still hasn't complied with), during all of these hearings, he ordered the family mediation recommendations, which gives me custody and him supervised visits. Do these orders that were given at each seperate hearing ever expire?

These court orders remain in place and are enforceable until the judge changes the order(s).

Impossible to say without seeing the orders. Some orders include a "comply by" date; some include an expiration date; some sorts of orders, particularly restraining orders, have expiration dates set automatically by law.