How long do the courts have for a Gagnon 1 hearing once person on probation has been incarcerated ?

Aliquippa, PA |

Person is on state supervised probation and was turned in for violation as there were guns in the house that he was unaware of. Once guns removed , person was hit with tech for moving without advising the parole / probation officer and guns. Person was only staying at house part of the time .

Do not post any additional information about this situation on the Internet or talk with anyone other than an attorney. Your better course of action would be to talk with a qualified criminal defense attorney who practices in Beaver County. If you would like to discuss this in greater detail, please feel free to give me a call. If you do not reach me directly, be sure you leave a name (first is sufficient) and a good callback number. I can be reached at (412) 551-4960.

You need to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney in your area. More would need to be known and posting those specific details on a public site is not a wise idea.