Skip to main content

How long do I have to store an X boyfriends belongings that are in my house?

Canada, KY |

we split over a year ago..I took him to court for money he owed me and as awarded the money and am in the process of garnishing his wadges..he keeps telling me he is coming to pay me and get his things but never showes up and this has been going on over a year now

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Send your ex a letter/notice stating that, unless your he collects his property within a certain period of time, then it will be considered abandoned and he has forfeited his rights to claim it.