How long do i have to file a wrongful termination suit in Montana.

Billings, MT |

i was fired from my job because i supposively didn't follow statute for disposing of company property which lead them to say i stole from the company. After 20 years of service i never knew of such suit.

Depends on which way you go with the claim but there are very short notice provisions and you should delay not another day.

I truly wish you the best.

If you find my answer helpful, please click the ‘thumbs-up’ tab below. Thank you.

This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Laws vary widely from state to state. You should rely only on the advice given to you during a personal consultation by a local attorney who is thoroughly familiar with state laws and the area of practice in which your concern lies. In the event that you have follow up questions, please post them directly on this site. This does not create an attorney-client relationship and the attorney does not read unsolicited emails. Thank You.

For more information on the author:

Recommended articles about Employment