HOW LONG DO HAVE TO START A BIRTH INJURY LAW SUIT IN MA

I WAS 15 WEEKS PREG I WAS REAR ENDED WENT TO ER ULTRA SOUND WAS NORMAL THEY GAVE ME DILOTED IN MY IV TWICE IN ONE HOUR AND SENT HOME WITH PHENERGAN 12.5 WHEN I WENT FOR MY 18 WEEK ULTRA SOUND THE BABY HAD Gastroschisis I HAVE ALWAY WANTED TO KNOW WHY DIDNT THE HOSPITAIL ER SAY IT WAS A NORMAL ULTRA SOUND OR WAS IT AND THE MEDS WERE THE REASON FOR THE BIRTH DEFECT

Mashpee, MA -

Andrew Daniel Myers

Andrew Daniel Myers

Personal Injury Lawyer - North Andover, MA

I have been handling personal injury cases in Massachusetts for just over 20 years. The statute of limitations for the child should still be open, not starting to run until his or her 18th birthday. However, the more important consideration is to get to an experienced attorney in your area as soon as possible in order to do the research and preparation work that is required. Memories fade and documents disappear or change.

My Massachusetts office is in the Merrimack Valley. However, I know that there are many good attorneys closer to you, in Boston or the Cape.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

For a minor, the statute of limitations doesn't start until 18 usually.

Click on name or picture to see profile page.

If you're asking about your child's injury, the ordinary statute is tolled for minor's. How long ago did this occur?

Jordan Margolis, Chicago

Daniel Paul Buttafuoco

Daniel Paul Buttafuoco

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Woodbury, NY

I agree with the other attorneys. Although, it is difficult to give an accurate evaluation of your case based on the limited information provided. It is always best to contact an experienced attorney who can evaluate all the facts and help determine your next best course of action.

Dan Buttafuoco
www.thebirthinjurylawyer.com