How long can they hold my husband for re-entry to the usa

Dallas, TX |

In 2002 the gave my husband VD and then they gave him VD again.

Get him an experienced local immigration attorney as soon as possible. I would recommend looking on AILA . There are just too many variable to answer this question online.

Marina Shepelsky, Esq. (718-769-6352) Law Offices of Marina Shepelsky, P.C. 2306 Coney Island Ave,, 2nd Floor Brooklyn, NY 11223 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Need more information in order to answer your question,

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

I recommend you hire an experienced immigration attorney in your area. Good Luck

I agree with my colleagues we need more info. I'm in Houston and you can call us for a paid consult, or look for a AILA attorney in Dallas, good luck.

Feel free to contact me for a free phone consultation.