How long can they hold my husband for re-entry to the usa

Asked over 1 year ago - Dallas, TX

In 2002 the gave my husband VD and then they gave him VD again.

Attorney answers (5)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Need more information in order to answer your question,

    (213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
  2. Marina Shepelsky

    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Get him an experienced local immigration attorney as soon as possible. I would recommend looking on AILA . There are just too many variable to answer this question online.

    Marina Shepelsky, Esq. (718-769-6352) Law Offices of Marina Shepelsky, P.C. 2306 Coney Island Ave,, 2nd Floor... more
  3. Dalia Rasha Kejbou

    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I recommend you hire an experienced immigration attorney in your area. Good Luck

  4. Haroen Calehr


    Contributor Level 17

    Answered . I agree with my colleagues we need more info. I'm in Houston and you can call us for a paid consult, or look for a AILA attorney in Dallas, good luck.

  5. Tyson James Oblad

    Contributor Level 3

    Answered . Feel free to contact me for a free phone consultation.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,015 answers this week

3,029 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,015 answers this week

3,029 attorneys answering