Skip to main content

How long can a misdemeanor be held against you for a job?

Las Vegas, NV |

I just moved back to Vegas and have an interview with a hotel and they do backround checks and when I applied with them in 2002 I didn't get hired. It is now 2013 and I don't think I would have a problem. PROSTITUTION SOLICIT INDUCE ANOTHER FOR NOT SPECIFIED MISDEMEANOR SECOND DEGREE .ADJUDICATION WITHHELD. Please let me know what to do this doesn't make sense that one company says no and the other says yes since the both run most of all the hotels on the strip.

Attorney Answers 1


Sounds like a petition to seal your records would be a good idea.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics